- Glazed and/or chocolate-frosted donuts
- Candy eyes
- Candy corn
- Chocolate candy melts (small package)
- Green candy melts (small package)
- Butterscotch baking chips
- Squeeze bottle for candy making
- 2 microwaveable bowls
- Paper plates
- 2 spoons
- Place each donut on a paper plate.
- Follow the package directions to melt candy melts in microwaveable bowls—one flavor in each bowl. Stir the melted candy with spoons.
Green, One-Eyed Monster Donut:
- Scoop melted green candy into the squeeze bottle. Immediately squeeze melted candy around the hole of the glazed donuts to make a mouth and squeeze a swirl of green above the mouth to outline where the eye will be placed.
- Apply a small amount of the melted green candy to the wide end of a candy corn and press it into the bottom edge of the hole of the donut to make a tooth.
- Apply a small amount of melted green candy to the back of a candy eye and then apply the eye to the green swirl on the donut above the mouth.
Chocolate Monster Donut:
- Dip the wide end of 2 pieces of candy corn into melted chocolate and press the wide ends into the outside edge of the donut to make horns/ears.
- Dip the wide end of 2 pieces of candy corn into melted chocolate and press the wide ends into the top edge of the hole of the donut to make fangs.
- Use a toothpick to apply a small amount of melted chocolate to the back of 2 candy eyes and apply the eyes to the donut below the horns/ears. Repeat with a butterscotch chip to make a nose below the eyes.