- 6.5-foot length of black giant chenille pipe cleaner
- 1 tennis ball
- 1 ping pong ball
- 2 18mm wiggle eyes
- 8 yellow pompons, about ½ inch in size
- Black craft paint
- Yellow 3-D fabric paint
- 1-inch sponge brush
- Paper plates
- Wire snippers
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Squeeze black paint onto a paper plate. Use the sponge brush to paint the tennis ball and ping pong ball black. Let dry. You may need to paint more than 1 coat to get a solid black color. Let the paint dry between each coat.
- Cut the chenille pipe cleaner into 4 equal lengths. Twist the centers of all 4 wires together to form 8 legs.
- Use the hot glue gun and glue sticks to glue 1 yellow pompon onto each end of each chenille wire.
- Hot glue the twisted center of the chenille wires to the tennis ball.
- Hot glue the ping pong ball to the tennis ball just above the center of the chenille wires.
- Hot glue the wiggle eyes to the ping pong ball.
- Use the 3-D paint to add yellow dots of color to the body of the spider. Let dry.