- Caramel topping in a squeeze bottle
- Cinnamon apple sauce
- Cinnamon flavored granola
- Vanilla ice cream
- Whipping cream
- Ground cinnamon
- Apple cut into bite-sized chunks
- Clear plastic cups
- Ice cream scoop
- Drizzle caramel topping around the inside of each clear cup.
- Alternate layers of the following ingredients: apple sauce, apple chunks, granola, vanilla ice cream. Repeat layers until the cup is full.
- Top the parfait with whipped cream, a piece of apple, a sprinkling of granola, and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Add a spoon and serve immediately.