- Flower pot & saucer
- Glass bowl
- Ball knob
- E600 glue
- Spray primer, red spray paint, silver spray paint & clear coat
- Blue painter’s tape
- Spray primer on the flower pot, saucer, and ball knob. (We placed a nickel-sized circle of blue painter’s tape in the center of the saucer where the knob would attach. We wanted the knob to attach securely to the saucer itself, not just the paint.)
- Using red spray paint, spray the pot and ball knob.
- Using silver spray paint, spray the saucer.
- Allow ample time to dry and then spray all painted items
with clear coat.
- Squeeze E600 glue onto the upside-down pot and attach the glass bowl. Attach ball knob to saucer using E600 glue as well. Make sure all pieces are thoroughly attached.
- Fill your candy jar with M&Ms or your candy of choice.