Our FamilyChatter Challenge is simple—just do your best. Here are some easy questions that will hopefully inspire your family to engage in great conversations whenever, however, you can. Enjoy!
- What was your favorite Halloween costume ever and why?
- What is your favorite part of school and what makes it your favorite?
- Would you rather get up early and watch a sunrise or stay up late and watch shooting stars?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite board game and does it matter to you whether you win or lose?
- What is your favorite sport? Do you prefer to watch sports or play sports?
- If you could get any animal for a pet, what would it be?
- What is the best book that you have ever read? If it was made into a • movie, was the book or movie better?
- Do you like having meetings/sports/groups in the evening or would you • prefer to stay home?
- Do you like pumpkin spiced items? Cookies/muffins/coffees
Keep the Conversation Going with Follow-up Questions:
- Interesting. What else can you tell me about that?
- Now what are you going to do?
- No way! Can you tell me more?
- Seriously? Then what happened?
- How do you feel about what happened?
- How does this make you feel?
- What’s your next step?