- Lollipop sticks
- Light blue candy melts
- Graham crackers
- Goldfish crackers
- White sugar pearl sprinkles
- Wax paper
- Crush graham crackers until they look like sand and put in a shallow dish. This can be done by hand or in a food processor.
- Melt candy melts according to the directions on the package.
- Push a lollipop stick into each marshmallow.
- Dip each marshmallow into the blue candy melt and then dip into the graham cracker crumbs.
- Place on wax paper.
- Add a goldfish cracker and “bubbles” to each candy
pop before it dries.