- 20 graham crackers
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 12 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 7 oz. Kraft Marshmallow Crème®
- Kitchen torch
- 8 x 8-inch pan
- In a food processor, pulse the graham crackers until fully crushed.
Add sugar, melted butter, and salt.
- Prepare the 8” x 8” pan using tinfoil.
- Press crust mixture into the pan and bake for 10 minutes at 350°. Allow to cool completely.
- In a small saucepan, combine chocolate chips and sweetened
condensed milk. Heat on medium and stir until fully mixed.
- Spread the chocolate mixture over the crust and allow to cool in
the refrigerator for one hour.
- Spread the Kraft Marshmallow Crème over the top of the cooled chocolate mixture.
- Using a kitchen torch, lightly brown the top of the S’mores Bars.
- Place back in the refrigerator to cool.
- Cut just before serving.